Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, May 15, 2009

First Episode


Jeff will probably not love that I'm starting us a blog, but I feel like we're entering a new exciting phase as homeowners so I thought it might be fun to start up a blog as a way to remember our progress. Maybe he'll get into the spirit, too!

We're still currently living in our apartment and expecting to close in two weeks. It'll be a crazy time! Hopefully, our new house will not have as many ant problems as this apartment does. :) Or spiders... but thankfully, there are no slugs or bird-infested trees like in Bowling Green. It's nice to know that no one will use the restroom on you as you go to your car! :)

We're also nearing our first anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's been a year. And it's been quite a year! So much has happened, but I think we both have grown individually and as a couple. We're looking forward to living a little closer to our loved ones! Sometimes, this small town gets a little lonely.

But we're excited about our future and feel so blessed to have all that we have!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren, glad there's a way for me keep tuned in with you and your family! Cute dog!

    ReplyDelete