Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting close to the end!

I've been sort of MIA lately, at least in terms of posting on here.  I've been trying to finish up my portfolio, which is due in a couple of weeks (on GRADUATION day!!!) and my graduate thesis... which will not be completed before graduation.  :(  That's kind of sad, but data collection has been taking SOOO long.  This thesis has taken so much time to complete, and there is still so much work left to do. Part of the delay has been due to the fact that some participants just don't show up.  It's been so hard to be patient with people not being dependable.

I feel like this whole graduate school experience has been so full of obstacles.  Nothing really has gone easily or the way that I've expected it to.  I hope this isn't a sign of bad things to come... when I start the career.  There are a lot of time when I wonder if this is where I'm supposed to be and that God just provided all this adversity to stretch me and make me stronger... and on my worst days, I wonder why God even made me go through all of this. 

1 comment:

  1. aww Lauren I'm so so proud of you. I'm sure God has presented those obstacles to grow you in this profession! So excited that you're almost there :) yay

    ReplyDelete