We are so, so happy! I have three nephews so getting to have a niece is very exciting! Here are some pictures of sweet Rachel Ann. She was born on March 10th and weighed 8 lbs, 10 ounces. Big little baby girl! :)
While she was being born and my sister-in-law was in the hospital, we were on babysitting duty with my nephews, who are almost 4 and 6. They "camped" in our guest room under a blanket tent. So sweet! I just love being around them, and they love being around us. After they left on Saturday afternoon, I got a phone call a few hours later from the youngest one saying he missed us and wanted to spend the night again at the place where he had just been. So precious!
What about this sweetness?? I love this child! Apparently, calling me wasn't enough, and he cried because he missed me! His older brother said he was sitting in bed crying, "Wawen, Wawen, Wawen!" Precious! :)
What about this sweetness?? I love this child! Apparently, calling me wasn't enough, and he cried because he missed me! His older brother said he was sitting in bed crying, "Wawen, Wawen, Wawen!" Precious! :)





awww that is too too sweet. I bet you're such a fun aunt :) I think it would be fun to have a surprise gender but the planner inside me would have a hard time with that.
ReplyDelete