

Most people that have blogs are always writing about their cute little babies, which is great, of course, because children are such precious gifts from God. Since we don't have a human child, we just have a little beagle boy to write about. I thought I would post some pictures from a recent play date with my mom's puppy, Pollyanna, and my neighbor's Appalachian Big-Footed Basset Hound, Nala. They are so funny together! Bruce and Pollyanna like to wrestle, and Nala can only run when she's barking her head off! So, enjoy!
Also, Bruce can now sit, shake paws/hands, and give a high five. Jeff has been working with him on bowing. What a smart little boy!
The last picture is of Bruce and Pollyanna when Jeff was trying to scare them with a cutting board. I think it's really adorable!




OH I can't STAND IT! I LOVE BEAGLES!!!!! Thanks for posting pictures and good luck continuing to train Bruce!
ReplyDeletehahaha that is so cute!!! They look so alert in that last picture.
ReplyDelete