Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Tea-Totally Terrific!

Hi, everyone!  It's been a long time!  I can't believe it's already October, but I'm also excited that it's fall.  I'm feeling refreshed by this cooler weather.

So my sister-in-law really likes tea so I got inspired to make her a tea wreath after I saw this really cute wreath on this blog.  Hers is so cute--probably better than mine, but I had a lot of fun making.  They're really easy... and VERY inexpensive!  (especially if you have a mom who gets lots of tea from her other daughter.. not me! ha ha!)  The blog link I posted has all of the directions step-by-step but I posted pictures showing my progress.  And, of course, I had to post a picture of what my buddy, Bruce did while I was crafting away!  These are the pictures of how mine turned out.  I had some more pictures but had difficulty getting the pictures to line up.. and wasn't patient enough to work more on it.. :)   I used a record holder for one of the wreaths and the cardboard from a pack of scrap book paper for the second wreath.







Also... I  tried a really good recipe the other day!  It's a Mexican Lasagna recipe, and it is so delicious!  It makes a ton.. so you can always freeze some of it and eat off of it for several meals.  It's unlike most Mexican lasagna recipes that I've ever seen.  :)

I'm also aware that my captions are pretty dorky. 

:)







1 comment:

  1. This is a really awesome idea!! I love it! I like you're dorky titles :)

    ReplyDelete