Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

I Love Rosettes!

I don't know about all of you, but I really love the big flowery headbands and accessories that are in style right now.  Too bad I'm not in high school or college anymore... :)  Just joking.  There are some headbands that I think are still okay for people in the now closer to 30 than 20 age group.  ha ha ha. 

So after finding this tutorial on Mrs. Priss's blog, I wanted to try to make a rosette headband.  So easy and fun!  You just cut out a spiral pattern out of a square piece of felt and wrap it as shown in the tutorial.  It's so inexpensive, too!  I probably spent $3 total on the whole project and still have another headband to go!

I need a haircut.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I think I'm going to try this! I wear my hair up sooooo much, that I'm getting tired of how boring it is! A headband like this will spruce it up! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete