A few weekends ago, J & I met my family at our alma mater for its Homecoming weekend. We had such a great time! My brother and his family met us up there. It was the first time that they had been up there for a homecoming. I've included a few pictures from the day and a video of my sweet little nephew (nicknamed Beefy!) cheering for the team! He'll be 4 years old in April. The boys both got t-shirts to support the team... and lasted through half of the first quarter of the football game. hah.
My best friend Julianne also met us up there. We had so much fun reliving our college days and visiting our old stomping grounds. It was like old times.. except we're older. :) I feel so fortunate to have so many great memories from college. It was so much fun, and I miss it sometimes, even though I know it wouldn't be the same if I went back again. It is nice to up there every once in a while and catch up with old friends.
Beefy cheering on the team!

Good ole' TTU, I miss it at times too. I'm glad we have good memories of there. Did you see any professors?
ReplyDelete