Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2nd Anniversary

Okay, so I'm posting this late.  Almost two weeks after the fact, but it's the thought that counts, right? :)  I've been practically living on this laptop trying to finish my thesis.

Two years ago today (7/26), I said "I do!" to my sweet husband.  The caring, godly man who has loved me and put up with me for three years of graduate school right in the midst of our budding relationship.  The one who has been my encourager, my playmate, my love, and my hero.  I am so blessed to get to share the gift of marriage with this man!  He loves me such a selfless love, and I am so thankful for him every day.    I love spending all the time I can with my best friend-- so fun!

Dorks :)  These are Jeff's old glasses from high school.



First dance on our wedding day

Anniversary numero uno!  Family portrait.  

2nd Anniversary at the Cheesecake Factory!





1 comment:

  1. awww Happy Anniversary, you two look so happy! :) Miss you and I love your 4th of July wreath by the way, very festive!

    ReplyDelete