Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Jeff has so many hobbies!  So this summer, I decided I wanted to try my hand at something.  I've seen Lacy  make so many beautiful wreaths, and while I wouldn't exactly say this wreath is beautiful, it was fun to do for the 4th of July!  

I picked up all the supplies at Hobby Lobby and Michael's.  It only cost about $12 to make and was super easy!  I picked up a wire thing with stars on it and then bought glittery stars that I superglued onto the wreath.


Bruce and Jeff helped.


Here's the final product.  Not too bad!


I don't really like the bow at the top.  It would probably look okay if the white part of the bow wasn't in the center.  I probably will just take it off when I take it down.  Which I should probably do...  since the 4th of July was a long time ago.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment